About Me

My photo
Follow me on Facebook
Things I believe: There are no coincidences. There are no accidents. Everything is symbolic. Everything is relative. We're all a little crazy. "The truth is out there." There *is* something greater than us, only it's probably not other than us; it's more likely deep inside us. "The universe is shaped exactly like the earth, if you go straight long enough you end up where you were." (There's a Modest Mouse quote for almost every situation.) "All you need is love." (And food, things you enjoy and, occasionally, medication) That which doesn't kill us doesn't kill us. Breathe. Anyway you can. As long as you can.

7.05.2012

This just about sums it up.

The lamictal isn't working. I feel like shit. And by "I feel like shit", I mean "I still wish I would just die" today.

It's like trying to quit smoking after so many relapses. Why fight SO HARD to come back up if I know I'm gonna crash again?

I'm supposed to meet my best friend since 1st grade in two hours and her beautiful baby and husband for lunch. I don't want to. It's too much effort an I have nothing to say except my life is fucked up and I hate it right now.

This is my favorite time of year and I'm miserable because the heat makes my headaches worse and my self esteem is keeping me from the beach.

I really wish I didn't have a 20% copay on Hotel Nutjobia. I'm pretty sure I'm in a bit of trouble outside of it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry honey! I haven't been on here all week. I was wondering where you were on fb. How are you feeling now?

    I'm getting ready to blog. <3 you!

    ReplyDelete